Bootcamp 5.0 | Social Media Marketing for Growing New & Existing Brands
Get the practical knowledge and technical training you need to become proficient in the use of social media marketing for growing new & existing brands, whether it’s your business or your client’s.
This event is designed to provide you with the most vital and needed aspects of social media marketing skills that you need to be able to confidently study insights; strategize, launch, and measure campaigns that are bound to change the course of your business’ profiting scale.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The professional way of setting up your Social Media pages and accounts
- What options to consider when deciding your preferred social media platform
- What to do to get in front of your target audience
- How to read and learn from the insights/analytics of already existing Social media platforms
- The professional way of running Ads at the littlest cost
- How to go about Ad optimisation in order to get the best out of every Ad
- Deploying the practice of AB split testing for better Ad results
- How to read and measure Ad results
- The Dos and Donts of Social Media
- Social Media Ethics that will help your social media presence scale
What should I bring to the event?
*Readiness to learn and materials to take insightful notes.
*Coming with a laptop is encouraged.
*There’s a FREE access to the internet.
#10,000 (early bird)
Spaces are Limited!
Venue: Big Field Digital, Tafotech Building, Opp. Shoprite, Ring road, Ibadan
Date: Friday, 27th of July, 2018
Duration: 1 day
PS: Pre-registration is required to guarantee participation because there are limited seats.
Fill in the Form Below…
This post was written by Daniel Enikanoselu