Bootcamp 5.0 | Build and Launch an E-commerce Website without any Coding Experience
By Daniel Enikanoselu
Get the information, practical knowledge and hands-on technical training you need to build and launch an e-commerce website without any coding experience in just one day.
This event is a collection of live practical sessions, resources, and strategies designed to quickly pack your brain with the knowledge and practical skills to create a fully functional and converting e-commerce website.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Developing E-commerce website in 2018, with focus on Nigeria businesses/economy
- Rapid development tools you need to know
- Payment gateway integration
- Expert tactics and strategies for fast deployment
- Promoting an e-commerce website
- Important metrics to watch out for
- Hands-on live demonstration from start to finish
- Deploy your own portfolio e-commerce site
- Choosing the best e-commerce platform, best practices for settings and configurations
- Multi-vendor solution – building an e-commerce website like Amazon
What should I bring to the event?
*Your desire, questions, pen and paper or laptop/tablet to take insightful notes.
*Coming with a laptop is encouraged.
*There’s a FREE access to the internet.
#30,000 (early bird)
Spaces are Limited!
Venue: Big Field Digital, Tafotech Building, Opp. Shoprite, Ring road, Ibadan
Date: Saturday, 28th of July, 2018
Duration: 1 day
PS: Pre-registration is required to guarantee participation because there are limited seats.
Fill in the Form Below…
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Bootcamp Registration | Web Design”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Phone number” type=”textarea” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Any additional question?” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]